Monday, March 26, 2012

At last, Shadowmourne.


After several months of everyone becoming very sick of ICC, Undying Resolution finally has their first (and probably last, haha) Shadowmourne. I feel honoured that so many of my guildmates came together and helped me obtain my dream weapon. Eloquence remains a weak point of mine, but know that I sincerely mean it when I say that any contribution made toward Shadowmourne really and truly means more than I can express in words. You guys are the best and I am damn proud to call UR my WoW home! :-)

Ultra amazing Feat of Strength, GET!
(Pardon the shoddy editing - I wanted to showcase Darion's dialogue while still censoring out other information.)

The most touching of the special Shadowmourne scenes, Mograine's Reunion.
If only I had a Paragon intercept to hug Darion. ;-)

I will probably always feel like a butthead for doing so, but I kept the Tabard of the Lightbringer for myself. Every other item got itself a nice new home within the guild, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment