Friday, June 29, 2012

Transmog: Personal Sets #2.

Throughout Firelands, I coveted the Paladin tier something fierce. Those shoulders! That alien-esque helm! The ensemble as a whole was strange, yet beautiful. (And far less crustacean looking than the DK tier! *grumble*) 

When UR ventured back into T12 content to work toward their Corrupted Egg of Millagazor mounts, I was able to attend one of the runs. Happily enough, I won the Spaulders of Manifold Eyes -- those lovely T12 Paladin look-a-like shoulders! I immediately knew I had to fashion a 'Mog that celebrated the aesthetic that I could make my own at long last. 


Shoulders: Spaulders of Manifold Eyes
(Firelands - Beth'tilac)

Chest: Shattered Hand Breastplate
(World Drop - Outland)

Waist: Blinding Girdle of Truth
(Valor Points - 1,650)

Gloves: Overlord's Gauntlets
(World Drop)

Legs: Shattered Hand Legplates
(World Drop - Outland)

Feet: Sapphiron's Scale Boots
(World Drop)

Left Tabard: Tabard of the Lightbringer

Right Tabard: Knight's Colors


 As a warning, this look is quite risqué without a tabard on. :-P
(Booty rockin' everywhere!)

No comments:

Post a Comment