Saturday, April 21, 2012

This and that.

Remember when I said that UR is currently 3/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul?

I lied.

4/8, baby!

With our Heroic Ultraxion kill, Undying Resolution is officially ranked 3rd on Elune for 25m Heroic progression! As we function on a lightweight, two mandatory raiding days a week schedule, I find it most impressive. 

Other than UR's super-awesome-heroic-progression-of-amazingness, all's been quiet on the Aesadonna front. Why? Because these two little ladies have caught my attention.


Vakarian, my baby Fury Warrior, is who I've been playing about 85% of the time. She's part of a (mostly) dungeon leveling duo; Beef's Hunter, Kirrahe, is her other half. I haven't ran consistently dungeons as a lowbie toon since Vanilla and I think I've witnessed pretty much everything now. Rogues in cloth heirlooms? Check! A Mage beating my Need roll on a BoP Strength/Stamina necklace? Yep! Tanks who can't hold aggro to save our lives? All too frequently. But despite the minor bumps, it's relaxing to spend some time on WoW with Beef that isn't dedicated to raiding.

Oh, and there's nothing cooler than when a random PUGer comments positively on our toon names--WE ARE LEGION. *cough*


And then there's Fiannah.  Killing people with my mind instead of a sharp, pointy object is a fun change of pace! I've been dragging her to UR's alternate 10m Dragon Soul since it makes me feel bad when I let her collect too thick of a layer of dust. Our little group achieved our Destroyer's End titles last Monday after a flawless run, which was extra satisfying as the team were so damn close to downing Deathchin the week before. 

But don't worry Aesa, you're still my favourite. ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Oh the fun of low level dungoning. A few weeks ago on my horde druid, we ran across a pally who queued as dps, was spec'ed prot and was wearing holy gear. It was rather amusing watching him try to tank everything then complain because he had aggro.

    ~Eluna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! How hilariously terribad :-P

    ReplyDelete