Thursday, February 16, 2012

Elation.


Wednesday, the Reins of the Blazing Drake dropped. I was having a terrible, no good, very bad night... and it showed in my performance. Not feeling as if I deserved it, I sighed and rolled, expecting to lose...

...I rolled a 97. As soon as I heard "Grats, Aesa" on Vent, I completely flipped my shit! I screamed so loud, I made my sister's dog go nuts, barking her furry head off. I am still in disbelief! Needless to say, my bad mood did a complete 180, haha.

This is Undying Resolution's second Drake; the first went to our fabulous bear tank, Ariano.



Me and Ariano showing off our beautiful mounts in the Trade District. :-D


(Most of) the UR core raid team got their Glory of the Icecrown Raider cheesements tonight! *checks that meta off her bucket list* It was exciting to progress past our old stumbling block, The Orb Whisperer.

And thanks to having a nearly full raid, we were able to do all heroic encounters, boosting my Shard count to 25/50

That is right folks, we are halfway home!

Posing as a guild outside of Ulduar. I really do love the Frostbrood drakes; they are lovely and just perfect for a Death Knight.


Me and Effraeti slash dancing in our perdy blood elven forms. Sin'dorei Shaman for the win?!

No comments:

Post a Comment