Thursday, February 9, 2012

In Happier News!


When I logged into WoW this morning, Beef had a Swift Lovebird waiting in my mailbox! *cheesy grin* It is an in-game tradition for him to send me a shiny during Love is the the Air, stemming back from when we were wee little level 40 Blood Elves and he surprised me with a Pink Hawkstrider for V-Day '07. (You may know those elves as the Draenei Duo Nathadan and Fiannah. We go way back!)

Naturally, the Undead Fashionista owns the matching pet, which Beef got a kick out of.

Despite my Shadowmourne bitchery post earlier, our core raid team went back and did Heroic Lich King 25 after we one-shot Dragon Soul last night: both of which = awesome. (And I got a shard, bringing my total to 4 for the week. Still 18/50, I factored that in my last post. HIIAMBABBLING.) I can also officially cross "The Light of Dawn" off my WoW-bucket list, which makes me a happy panda Death Knight. One of my personal favourite titles in the game, represent!

Of course, Ranico had to go and break the encounter with his Blood DK hax survivability. It would not be an UR event without a show, now would it? ;-)

Aaaaand, here is some lulz that is my guildies well, being my guildies!

<Mage in Trade Chat>: How do you do Dangerous Love?
Beefbus: 2nd floor of the Lion's Pride Inn.

Effraeti: and doghouse - where is where Beef must always be...
Saturnia: That's the Beefhaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment